How to rock a Denim Jacket

Recently, I have been trying to experiment with my style a little bit and I am liking the change. I love jeans but I have never owned anything denim other than that.
I was always skeptical that a denim jacket might give me a tom boyish look. But if paired correctly, it can make your outfit look very put together. I am absolutely loving these looks and thought I would share them with you.

1. Straight up Comfy

This is a very easy casual look with no effort required. I have paired very comfortable black leggings and a basic white tee with the jacket. I am wearing a pair of blue flats. This look is very easy yet chic.It would be perfect for a day out with the friends or to run errands.



2. Spring Day Out

This outfit is perfect for a pleasant spring day, still keeping the look very casual. I am wearing a light-weight casual dress with this jacket. The dress gives this outfit a very cute, girly look and it works well with the edgy denim jacket in my opinion.I  love the tan coloured, flattering sandals with this outfit. Just a perfect way to tie it together.


3. Casual Skirt Look

This is my favorite outfit of the lot. I love the polka dot print and it just looks super cute with the jacket. Rugged denim with the skirt makes it look super cute and feminine. A great outfit for brunch or picnic. I paired black kitten-heeled shoes to make the look casual, with a hint of dressy.




4. Almost Dressy

You can pull this look off as dressed up, if paired with some cute shoes.I picked a fitted black dress because it goes with everything. And I picked medium sized black heels, to dress it up but still keeping it comfortable. The denim jacket gives the look a slight casual edge but still dressy and put together. You can never go wrong with the little black dress.



I do not consider myself as a fashion expert in any way whatsoever. In fact you can say that I struggle in that area. This is my first post in that genre and I decided to put this up only because I was very happy with my experimentation with denim and thought it was worth sharing. Do let me know if you liked it so I can work towards more fashion related posts in future.

Feel free to share your photos if you try any of these looks, I would love to see it.

Luck and Love,
Niki

No comments